Shes ready for her first BBC in Connecticut

easyA

Couple
I'm looking for my wife's first time with a BBC. I'm tasked with finding the right one, she's willing for it to be a complete surprise for her. I'm really just looking for something gigantic so she can be in total shock. I'm not gay or bi, this is completely for her. I just want to watch her struggle with it and ultimately enjoy it. She's in her late 30's, very attractive and fit, nice tall slender body. We have plenty of pics and videos to share. I'm willing to take the time to find someone legit. Located in Connecticut. Our place or Hotel. I wouldn't mind meeting up solo first so were both comfortable with everything.

Last edited:
I'm looking for my wife's first time with a BBC. I'm tasked with finding the right one, she's willing for it to be a complete surprise for her. I'm really just looking for something gigantic so she can be in total shock. I'm not gay or bi, this is completely for her. I just want to watch her struggle with it and ultimately enjoy it. She's in her late 30's, very attractive and fit, nice tall slender body. We have plenty of pics and videos to share. I'm willing to take the time to find someone legit. Located in Connecticut. Our place or Hotel. I wouldn't mind meeting up solo first so were both comfortable with everything. View attachment 6116969
Please keep us updated! Love to know how it goes!

I'm looking for my wife's first time with a BBC. I'm tasked with finding the right one, she's willing for it to be a complete surprise for her. I'm really just looking for something gigantic so she can be in total shock. I'm not gay or bi, this is completely for her. I just want to watch her struggle with it and ultimately enjoy it. She's in her late 30's, very attractive and fit, nice tall slender body. We have plenty of pics and videos to share. I'm willing to take the time to find someone legit. Located in Connecticut. Our place or Hotel. I wouldn't mind meeting up solo first so were both comfortable with everything.
So how did this go over ??? Update Please

I'm in west haven and interested

Back