She now knows what i love to see her with a black man

konkon

Male
I have been talking with a guy online here on the site. My wife know that a like the fantasy about Black men fuck White girls. I wanted to tell her my biggest Dream and wish for. So She now knows what my fantasy is. I told her directly that I liked it when a dark man came home and fucked her. She said she wasn't ready. But she thinks the idea and fantasy is super naughty but only a fantasy.

I know i need to take easy and now push her. But she likes the fantasy and I’m sure now that one day it will happen. But wish steps should I take now. Show her photos of black cocks? See some cuckold movies ? We have been together for 10 years and she knows that I will do all for her.

If you like the idea and it makes you buzz let her know your feelings and hopefully she will buzz knowing it pleases you so much.
Heck out some u tube podcasts on the subject from ppl who call in with their stories, its helped us further discuss and plan our hotwife scenarios and continuite our naughty discussions ,

If you like the idea and it makes you buzz let her know your feelings and hopefully she will buzz knowing it pleases you so much.
Heck out some u tube podcasts on the subject from ppl who call in with their stories, its helped us further discuss and plan our hotwife scenarios and continuite our naughty discussions ,
Hi Jane.tee thanks !! That is an amazing idea. My wife know how i feels and she likes how it turns me on. So this you guys say right here i Think is a very good idea !! Thanks

I have been talking with a guy online here on the site. My wife know that a like the fantasy about Black men fuck White girls. I wanted to tell her my biggest Dream and wish for. So She now knows what my fantasy is. I told her directly that I liked it when a dark man came home and fucked her. She said she wasn't ready. But she thinks the idea and fantasy is super naughty but only a fantasy.

I know i need to take easy and now push her. But she likes the fantasy and I’m sure now that one day it will happen. But wish steps should I take now. Show her photos of black cocks? See some cuckold movies ? We have been together for 10 years and she knows that I will do all for her.
Let her take her time and let it be her decision....sounds like you all are off to a great start

Great first step!
Now let her slowly accustomed to the idea and make her in contact with handsome and friendly black men, real men not picture (my 2 cents)

The road to a more active (HOTWIFE?) life style usually begins with a fantasy and fantasy sharing, That's certainly how it began for us, and we've had very few bumps in the road.

Be patient and expect this to be a longer term venture. Enjoy the little steps in that direction.
Once you get a little and are comfortable with it you will both want more.

Can’t believe no one suggested you get a big black toy/dildo. Just tell her that fantasy is for fun and playing and you want to play with her and see how she’d feel being ‘taken’ by a man with a bigger cock. Make sure to also stimulate the clit manually or with a vibrator when you are using the dildo. Also, work on your sex talk. Think about what she might want to hear while you are using it on her. I can provide suggestions.

Back