She has agreed to threesome DP... what next?

splitcc

Male
From
UK
Wife and I have been practicing some very colourful situations. I've taken her up in the bum, whilst using a bigger than me black dildo in her pussy. She loves the sensation of being filled in all holes, and has said she wants two real cocks in her at the same time, and would be keen on trying a threesome shortly.

She does enjoy attention and likes seeing me tied up and watching. She is stunning, but can be insecure about her appearance. I wondered how best to lead a threesome into cuckolding?

Wife and I have been practicing some very colourful situations. I've taken her up in the bum, whilst using a bigger than me black dildo in her pussy. She loves the sensation of being filled in all holes, and has said she wants two real cocks in her at the same time, and would be keen on trying a threesome shortly.

She does enjoy attention and likes seeing me tied up and watching. She is stunning, but can be insecure about her appearance. I wondered how best to lead a threesome into cuckolding?
You should let her experience dvp its something she’ll enjoy my wife in a mmf always invited us to give her two cocks in the pussy. She was hooked

Back