She finally got her first BBC

Cuckold13

Male
From
WI, US
After months of waiting and convincing my girlfriend finally went for it. She went out with a couple friends and while having a few drinks her dark knight approached them and she told me she knew immediately she had to have his cock inside of her. Waiting until her friends weren't by them got his number. They text back and forth throughout the night. He had her soaking wet sending her pics of his huge cock. She text me asking if I minded her going back to his place and without hesitation I said definitely not and couldn't wait to see the pics and videos of her getting first bbc. She stayed the night and they fucked 6 times that night. She woke him up to a bj and swallowed every drop. He nutted in her one last time before she returned home. She showed me all the videos and pics they took. I couldn't believe the size of cock and how well she took it, seeing him cum deep inside of her was the hottest thing I've ever seen. We had sex later that day and I could feel the difference after his bbc stretched her good it was amazing. I can't wait to see it for myself.

After months of waiting and convincing my girlfriend finally went for it. She went out with a couple friends and while having a few drinks her dark knight approached them and she told me she knew immediately she had to have his cock inside of her. Waiting until her friends weren't by them got his number. They text back and forth throughout the night. He had her soaking wet sending her pics of his huge cock. She text me asking if I minded her going back to his place and without hesitation I said definitely not and couldn't wait to see the pics and videos of her getting first bbc. She stayed the night and they fucked 6 times that night. She woke him up to a bj and swallowed every drop. He nutted in her one last time before she returned home. She showed me all the videos and pics they took. I couldn't believe the size of cock and how well she took it, seeing him cum deep inside of her was the hottest thing I've ever seen. We had sex later that day and I could feel the difference after his bbc stretched her good it was amazing. I can't wait to see it for myself.
wow hot story buddy.

Would love to see those pics!!

Back