Shattered. Wife pregnant.

In my situation we had a steady who practically lived with us we would fuck all the time unprotected. We would fuck when my husband went to work and fuck with my husband there. he would fuck while my husband asleep. He knew it was all unprotected and yes The odds of probability caught up to us. We raised a beautiful ******* together which had my husband‘s last name and was the only ******* she ever knew.

In my situation we had a steady who practically lived with us we would fuck all the time unprotected. We would fuck when my husband went to work and fuck with my husband there. he would fuck while my husband asleep. He knew it was all unprotected and yes The odds of probability caught up to us. We raised a beautiful ******* together which had my husband‘s last name and was the only ******* she ever knew.
That is such a beautiful ending to a hot relationship you had with your live-in black lover

That is such a beautiful ending to a hot relationship you had with your live-in black lover
I think it was more of a unavoidable outcome of such a relationship. He was at the time in his (50’s)twice our age, we were both in our middle 20s when this happened. And we were both mature enough (my husband and I) to know that this was a consequence of our choice of a lifestyle. But we made sure not to repeat it. I know in the cuck lifestyle the idea of just bearing children from your black lovers is a turn on for some and I will be honest as a woman it was for me knowing that I was pregnant with this man’s baby and he wasn’t my husband and he was fucking me every chance we could and I enjoyed being that slut, but it was a person that was being brought into the world and that would be some emotional damage as a result of how she was created. I made sure I was on birth control after giving birth and continued to have loads of sex with this man all unprotected for a few years more before the relationship ran its course.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
First of all: I don't understand that you use the term "this lifestyle", but you are angry that she is pregnant by a black man. FYI: This lifestyle is characterized precisely by the fact that we women have sex with black men and the risk of pregnancy is real.

Secondly: You have insulted a man, regardless of his race, when the only person responsible for this situation is you. If you are not prepared to accept the consequences that you have caused by introducing your wife to this lifestyle, don't cry and be a man.

Last edited:
Back