Sharing my wife to BBC will only bring us closer.

Very true but just got to make sure it’s only sex and no emotions.
You cannot control your wife's emotions, I have lost count of the times she has moved in with her bull's, but they all tire of the 24/7 and she always returns home, Fucking a white slut 24/7 is one thing but when she works as well most cannot cope with the distractions.

I have had strong feelings for some guys. It is hard not to, especially when you are with that person regularly for a long time and they keep you satisfied sexually and are fun to spend time with in general. I have been with a few guys for a year or more. Nearly two years in one case. But I always talked it out with my husband. I knew from day one it would be very short-sighted for someone in my situation to leave it just for passion. Real love is much more than sex. Some people confuse the two, and some are just plain weak.

Have you ever, in a moment of exquisite passion, looked into the eyes of a Black lover and said to him, “I love you”?

Maybe without your husband present to hear and see you?

I have had strong feelings for some guys. It is hard not to, especially when you are with that person regularly for a long time and they keep you satisfied sexually and are fun to spend time with in general. I have been with a few guys for a year or more. Nearly two years in one case. But I always talked it out with my husband. I knew from day one it would be very short-sighted for someone in my situation to leave it just for passion. Real love is much more than sex. Some people confuse the two, and some are just plain weak.
What a sensible and honest statement!!!! Real love is so very much MORE than just sex.

What a sensible and honest statement!!!! Real love is so very much MORE than just sex.
This is always the way we looked at it! We have been together almost 40 years! If menopause and an operation hadn't taken her out of the lifestyle 5 years ago,she would still be getting strange cock regularly, she was right up to that point!

This is always the way we looked at it! We have been together almost 40 years! If menopause and an operation hadn't taken her out of the lifestyle 5 years ago,she would still be getting strange cock regularly, she was right up to that point!
I know exactly what you mean. Black cock has actually become a part of our sex life! Not MANY have fucked her, but the ones who did have fucked her OFTEN.

Have you ever, in a moment of exquisite passion, looked into the eyes of a Black lover and said to him, “I love you”?

Maybe without your husband present to hear and see you?
I have never told another lover that I love them, and I have never been in love with someone other than my husband the entire time we have been together. Infatuated, yes. Many times. But not love

I have never told another lover that I love them, and I have never been in love with someone other than my husband the entire time we have been together. Infatuated, yes. Many times. But not love
Our situation is the same. Like is NOT the same as love. Food for thought: Would a loving husband want his wife to fuck a man she did NOT like? I hope not...

A higher understanding of love.
Yep! If a couple is going to do things like this, the love and bonding MUST be strong. There are rough spots in any marriage, but they are manageable when the love bond is strong. MANY won't believe this, but when we've been doing has actually brought us closer together! Our only disagreements are usually about money. sighing here..

Yep! If a couple is going to do things like this, the love and bonding MUST be strong. There are rough spots in any marriage, but they are manageable when the love bond is strong. MANY won't believe this, but when we've been doing has actually brought us closer together! Our only disagreements are usually about money. sighing here..
I agree and nice, you guys have it worked out.

Back