Sharing Girlfriend

I want to share my gf. Should be a Long way to made this dream come true
She looks nice from the back ... so, tell the forum a little about your relationship. How long you been dating her ... ever shared her with anyone ... has she ever cheated on you and you found out ... ever had a discussion with her about 3-somes or sharing her with other men, what kinky things has she done ... what her deepest sexual fantasies are, etc?
All this lays the foundation to "sharing her" as you say. One thing is for sure, the day you DO share her, your relationship will change, maybe for the better, but, maybe not. That's why so many ladies are hesitant to do this for their spouses/bf's.

We‘ve been together about 8 years. Well she cheated on me with a workmate over a long Time period. I talked to her having a 3some but she was confused because i want a 2nd guy, not a girl and she things thats strange because a „normal“ bf wants a 2nd Girl for a 3some.
What can be the worse thing Happening to our relationship? Think its Harder not to share her and dont know, how it would be.

Hi,
I come on this topic from a Gsearch.
It's late but you can search a black couple or one girl and one boy (just have to say their couple role).
Say to your gf that you find a girl but his man came with.
The girl have to come sooner than the boy to warm up you gf (without pénétration even fingers), and then the boy come for the end and the edge.

Back