Sexy Wife's first BBC Midlands UK

British Indian women are soo horny for black guys it’s ridiculous! I use to work with a married indian woman and the way she teased me for months before she actually put it on me in the work toilets. After that we fucked everywhere and anywhere, work toilets.. her car.. hotels. They not use to our colour and size so when they get a taste they’re hooked!

Last edited:
Gorgeous wife my man, and her story so far seems incomplete. Would love to help you guys out. I’m from Yorkshire and midlands so if she requires regular meets I’m down for that.

Rikki

I found out about this hotwife world when I was dating my now wife around 5-6 years ago, we would be out for dinner & she would make subtle comments about how she finds some black guys sexy etc.

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands View attachment 6297310
Sexy

Back