Sexy Wife's first BBC Midlands UK

BBC4MIA

Female
Gold Member
I found out about this hotwife world when I was dating my now wife around 5-6 years ago, we would be out for dinner & she would make subtle comments about how she finds some black guys sexy etc.

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands IMG-20230710-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
I found out about this hotwife world when I was dating my now wife around 5-6 years ago, we would be out for dinner & she would make subtle comments about how she finds some black guys sexy etc.

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands View attachment 6297310View attachment 6297310
Sexy

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands View attachment 6297310View attachment 6297310
Smoking hot body. 🔥

Amazing Looking

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands View attachment 6297310
In the East Midlands and available

At the time I didn't think to much of it & thought she was just being a cocktease looking for a reaction... but every now & then she would drop a comment until I realised its actually a turn on for me. Long story short, she eventually took it further when she told me use to fool around with black guys before we was together and how she would ******* on this particular bbc until her jaw was aching but she never fucked him. I'm interested to see if If I can find a bbc on this site for her as we've never done this before. She is from a South Asian background and gets a lot of attention when we go out (as you can imagine from the pic attached). We would want a similar aged goodlooking bbc late 20s to late 30s to give my wife her first bbc fucking. If you fit the criteria msg with pics pls, ideally close to the Midlands View attachment 6297310
Looking good! Would love to help out

Back