Sexy mature QoS need BBC in NC

So cucks are illegitimate middle men but not black dudes who would share their girls with other homies. Good going
I think it mostly because even though you most likely legit cause you got gold member badge with most won't even do that or even get real verified. I can only speak from personal experience when dealing with an cuck it completely mixes results. This is due some using stolen pics from sites(that why I made the comment about I saw her pic before) using it to get pics from guys then go completely radio silent or having to jump though 900 hoops just to even speak to her. I think that where he was getting at.

I think it mostly because even though you most likely legit cause you got gold member badge with most won't even do that or even get real verified. I can only speak from personal experience when dealing with an cuck it completely mixes results. This is due some using stolen pics from sites(that why I made the comment about I saw her pic before) using it to get pics from guys then go completely radio silent or having to jump though 900 hoops just to even speak to her. I think that where he was getting at.
Well I know many so called real are not what they claim here. Been meet catfishes regularly. But she is real and what i posted here is about her. No further argument.

Well I know many so called real are not what they claim here. Been meet catfishes regularly. But she is real and what i posted here is about her. No further argument.
I believe you cause I actually friended her on fetlife years ago. So I take you for your word. I live in SC so I don't want to waste your time of trying set something up

If your real what is the first and last initial of her husbands name? First name ends in L.I know it...she’s a good slut I’ve fucked her face a couple of times in a state that’s not NC close to it though.

Back