Sexy ladies show me them tan lines

I was posting photos of my wife and her nipple jewelry on another site. While searching for photos showing my wife with her nipple jewelry I saw these and realized they were some of the very few pics I have of her after we vacationed in the Caribbean at a resort with a nude beach. Elaine went topless but not totally nude. It was fun but not real practical. I thought it was hot to see her topless on a beach with a lot of other people. If you have ever been to topless beaches you know the majority of the ladies are not all HOT. There was fat, skinny, old and young. When Elaine would get up and walk out into the ocean to cool off those beautiful boobs got lots of looks as they bounced free in the breeze. I tried to get her to tan totally nude but she was afraid of getting sunburned. She did show off a bit by taking off her bikini bottoms on a few of her walks to refresh in the ocean. When we returned home it was winter and the following summer she went back to swim suits and tan lines. What do most men like, full tan or tan lines?View attachment 4574153View attachment 4574154View attachment 4574155View attachment 4574157
hmm beautiful..did she have have some men on this vacation..

img_20160806_185645-jpg.4570505

Back