Sexy Fit Hung Bi Cuck looking for something real

Hi! I'm 32yo, 6ft 1in tall, 180lbs, very fit, clean cut, disease free and healthy, 8in hung, US/UK dual citizen, competitive athelete and coach, network engineering professional, kind, mature, discreet. Love watching my partner enveloped in deep pleasure. I love exploring sexually with the right people. Chemistry is everything. Sub for hotwife and bull. Humiliation expected and encouraged when im cuckolding.

I live in LA and San Diego, split my time between the two. I have been I'm 3 kinky/open/cuckolding relationships before. All lasting over 2 years each. Longest was 4 years. Enjoyed them all and still on good terms. Just looking to start a new chapter in the southern California area. Pm me with any questions or comments. I apologize in advance If I'm using the forum wrong or have skipped a step. Will do my best to follow the rules and get to know everyone in time. Thanks for having me and looking forward to chatting :)

Attachments

• unnamed (1) (Large).jpg
    unnamed (1) (Large).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi! I'm 32yo, 6ft 1in tall, 180lbs, very fit, clean cut, disease free and healthy, 8in hung, US/UK dual citizen, competitive athelete and coach, network engineering professional, kind, mature, discreet. Love watching my partner enveloped in deep pleasure. I love exploring sexually with the right people. Chemistry is everything. Sub for hotwife and bull. Humiliation expected and encouraged when im cuckolding.

I live in LA and San Diego, split my time between the two. I have been I'm 3 kinky/open/cuckolding relationships before. All lasting over 2 years each. Longest was 4 years. Enjoyed them all and still on good terms. Just looking to start a new chapter in the southern California area. Pm me with any questions or comments. I apologize in advance If I'm using the forum wrong or have skipped a step. Will do my best to follow the rules and get to know everyone in time. Thanks for having me and looking forward to chatting :)
Welcome, we could be twins, your a little taller, same cock size, I'm a little older, fit , athletic, ex bodybuilder.

Back