Sexy Ebony Ladies!

When it comes to fine black women where do you stand?

• Total voters
S
Told TE="Wicked Weasel 4BBC, post: 655980, member: 59730"]Stunning
Told you same b.s![/QUOTE]
She is stunning, mind your own business, time for another selfie, do u need help operating the camera

Told TE="Wicked Weasel 4BBC, post: 655980, member: 59730"]Stunning
Told you same b.s![/QUOTE]

S

Told you same b.s!
She is stunning, mind your own business, time for another selfie, do u need help operating the camera[/QUOTE]

She is stunning, mind your own business, time for another selfie, do u need help operating the camera
No. Not all black men are dumb![/QUOTE]

If you two are engaging in an argument of sorts, keep it private and do not let it play out in a thread.

You said that, I never did, I wouldn't be here if that's the opinion I had, u on the other hand, don't really know why your here, maybe u want some bbc for yourself

Told you same b.s!

She is stunning, mind your own business, time for another selfie, do u need help operating the camera[/QUOTE]

If you two are engaging in an argument of sorts, keep it private and do not let it play out in a thread.[/QUOTE]
Point taken

If you two are engaging in an argument of sorts, keep it private and do not let it play out in a thread.[/QUOTE]
Point taken[/QUOTE]
We were chatting on his profile, conversation had ended, I responded to a thread and he continued it in public

Back