Sexy Ebony Ladies!

When it comes to fine black women where do you stand?

• Total voters
love this topic... show how white women cannot compete with black women but also how white men would be quickly addicted to us... Once you go black... ask my hubby ! lol

My wife is so jealous. ...I don't care about that. ..I love it!!but she wants fuck others because it's my fantasy. ...I really love a fat big ass... and when I tell her that I love an ass like that she gets so mad. ..3 month ago I almost convince her to participate a gang bang...she didn't want go only because didn't was the only one. ...and she don't want that I watch another girl....would be a great night. ....I guess that was big gang bang with 12 black and only 2 girls. ..I keep trying to convince her to do it. ....

Hi there,
You know why your wife is reluctant to follow you in your fantasies??? Because it's your fantasies and not hers. You're in the rush and we can feel it in your writing. Just try an open and deep communication with her, based on trust and complicity. Your wife looks like beautiful but she may not want a gang bang with 10 black men to start into your fantasy... Drive her to your fantasy will be a long path, in which you will have to marry attention and patience. If she is so jealous it's because she feels insecure and think about your relation if she let you go in your adventures! That's an advice from a woman to you... Take it easy !

denise-matthews.png

vanity

Back