Sexy boots

Well where to start i was actually having a fantasy about this the other day and i asked the wife. She was telling me do u remember when i first got those nice ones a long time ago they where sorta your favorite ??? I said yeahhh!!! She said well i had lots of fun in those!!! That one night u went back up to the cabin me and Melinda went out we actually found Anthony there (old friend of hers) she said we hung out all night partying with him and i was wearing this little blk skirt Melinda gave me but i was also wearing those blk boots cuz they where sorta all i had back then. I said well yeah what else tell me more!! She said well Anthony came back with us and some other people !!! When we all got home everyone had to pee so me and Anthony went up stairs but i was pretty ******* 🤭🤭🤭 when i came out of the bathroom i was soooooo horny babe!!! I said well what did u do ... She said i was a naughty naughty girl !!! What did u dooo i pressed on ... She said well he was sitting there and now i didn't have any panties on and i was gonna take my boots off but i was just soooo horny !!! Anthony was just sitting there i told him to take off his pants and sit on the ground i wanna try something !!! He complied and his cock was starting to grow babe OMG i wanted it in me sooooo bad !!!! I said OMG babe for real she said yeaaaaa it was pretty hott i was already soaking wet so i just went over there and said you don't mind if i sit here do ya ??? He said noooo not qt all. And just like that babe i sat right down on it and omg it slid right in!!!! Babe don't get mad you know i like it i was like wow how big was it she said pretty decent but it didn't take long i rode him a few times and he was saying im gonna cummm im gonna cummmm !!!! I said well what did u do then she said well i just stood up but then i kept sucking him and stroking him until he came in my mouth !!!!! I was like dam she said yeahhhh dammmm right everything started coming up the stairs so i ran back to the bathroom but omg babe it was soooo hottt !!!

I found some pics as this was long loooooonnggg ago but feel free to throw in some more sexy pics 😈😈😈

Attachments

• 316246-wife-bent-over-in-a-leather-mini-skirt_296x1000.jpg
    316246-wife-bent-over-in-a-leather-mini-skirt_296x1000.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 129
Well where to start i was actually having a fantasy about this the other day and i asked the wife. She was telling me do u remember when i first got those nice ones a long time ago they where sorta your favorite ??? I said yeahhh!!! She said well i had lots of fun in those!!! That one night u went back up to the cabin me and Melinda went out we actually found Anthony there (old friend of hers) she said we hung out all night partying with him and i was wearing this little blk skirt Melinda gave me but i was also wearing those blk boots cuz they where sorta all i had back then. I said well yeah what else tell me more!! She said well Anthony came back with us and some other people !!! When we all got home everyone had to pee so me and Anthony went up stairs but i was pretty ******* 🤭🤭🤭 when i came out of the bathroom i was soooooo horny babe!!! I said well what did u do ... She said i was a naughty naughty girl !!! What did u dooo i pressed on ... She said well he was sitting there and now i didn't have any panties on and i was gonna take my boots off but i was just soooo horny !!! Anthony was just sitting there i told him to take off his pants and sit on the ground i wanna try something !!! He complied and his cock was starting to grow babe OMG i wanted it in me sooooo bad !!!! I said OMG babe for real she said yeaaaaa it was pretty hott i was already soaking wet so i just went over there and said you don't mind if i sit here do ya ??? He said noooo not qt all. And just like that babe i sat right down on it and omg it slid right in!!!! Babe don't get mad you know i like it i was like wow how big was it she said pretty decent but it didn't take long i rode him a few times and he was saying im gonna cummm im gonna cummmm !!!! I said well what did u do then she said well i just stood up but then i kept sucking him and stroking him until he came in my mouth !!!!! I was like dam she said yeahhhh dammmm right everything started coming up the stairs so i ran back to the bathroom but omg babe it was soooo hottt !!!

I found some pics as this was long loooooonnggg ago but feel free to throw in some more sexy pics 😈😈😈
Oppppsssss sorry hun
Her boots got me throbbing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899 KB · Views: 69
Back