Sexy Blonde White TS - Ready For 1st BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK Experience

Trained4BBC

Male
From
CA, US
Hi Im Jessica.

Hope you had a nice week. So you are reading my post because the headline grabbed you attention huh?
Mmm. I love Big Black Cock

Ill get right to it;

What Im looking for is my 1st real experience with a Big Black Monster Cock.

Im 5 feet 9 Inches
145 pounds
Bubble White Butt
Blond Bimbo Hair
Smooth Skin
Totally Passable
Totally Submissive
Obsessed with BBC Big Black Cock
Love to give sloppy, wet blowjobs to BBC only.
I like to go slow,
I like to feel your fat dick hit the back of my throat
And I want to be trained for deep throat.

I am currently in Los Angeles and looking for Hung Black Studs in my area here but am open to travel for the right Daddy.
What Im looking for is my first real experience with a Huge Hard Black Cock. I need someone who is dominate, aggressive, very well hung, likes longer sessions, able to train me for BBC only and for Deep throat, and willing to participate in a small gangbang. If your in the LA area I can host anytime. Message me if you want to play tonight. Im real and ready to be your submissive blond bimbo bitch tonight.

I'm clean, STD free, live in Los Angeles, CA and I'm looking for real hookups today, tomorrow, or any day I'm free.
Message me or text me at 213-478-6811 if interested. Please include a link to your profile here and at least a dick pic to speed appointment the conversation and make things that much easier.

If your not local, I can travel in some cases. Send me a message and we'll talk about it. and I can also offer extended stay in some cases.

Look forward to some REAL BBC soon!????????????????

Jessica.??♠

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-190830.png
    Screenshot_20190526-190830.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 93
  • bbconlystar.jpg
    bbconlystar.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 114
  • bbcmehotel.png
    bbcmehotel.png
    555.5 KB · Views: 118
Hi Im Jessica.

Hope you had a nice week. So you are reading my post because the headline grabbed you attention huh?
Mmm. I love Big Black Cock

Ill get right to it;

What Im looking for is my 1st real experience with a Big Black Monster Cock.

Im 5 feet 9 Inches
145 pounds
Bubble White Butt
Blond Bimbo Hair
Smooth Skin
Totally Passable
Totally Submissive
Obsessed with BBC Big Black Cock
Love to give sloppy, wet blowjobs to BBC only.
I like to go slow,
I like to feel your fat dick hit the back of my throat
And I want to be trained for deep throat.

I am currently in Los Angeles and looking for Hung Black Studs in my area here but am open to travel for the right Daddy.
What Im looking for is my first real experience with a Huge Hard Black Cock. I need someone who is dominate, aggressive, very well hung, likes longer sessions, able to train me for BBC only and for Deep throat, and willing to participate in a small gangbang. If your in the LA area I can host anytime. Message me if you want to play tonight. Im real and ready to be your submissive blond bimbo bitch tonight.

I'm clean, STD free, live in Los Angeles, CA and I'm looking for real hookups today, tomorrow, or any day I'm free.
Message me or text me at 213-478-6811 if interested. Please include a link to your profile here and at least a dick pic to speed appointment the conversation and make things that much easier.

If your not local, I can travel in some cases. Send me a message and we'll talk about it. and I can also offer extended stay in some cases.

Look forward to some REAL BBC soon!????????????????

Jessica.??♠
Love your beautiful ass

Back