Sexxxy couple visiting Palm Springs

hotcalicpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello, We are a very sexy (she is a knockout) early 50's couple who will be visiting in May and would like to find a sexy black man to hit on my wife while we are out on the town enjoying cocktails, dancing or even approach is in a cigar lounge! She is a beauty, standing at 5'6 110lbs, dirty blonde, with 38dd's, tight toned body, green eyes and super fun and flirty. I am 6'1 200lbs, salt & pepper hair, green eyes, decent build. We have been toying with the idea of finding a well spoken, traveled and articulate black man to introduce us into this lifestyle and give her exactly what she needs.....Hope we can find a special friend while visiting!wow 012.jpgwow 002.jpg

Hello, We are a very sexy (she is a knockout) early 50's couple who will be visiting in May and would like to find a sexy black man to hit on my wife while we are out on the town enjoying cocktails, dancing or even approach is in a cigar lounge! She is a beauty, standing at 5'6 110lbs, dirty blonde, with 38dd's, tight toned body, green eyes and super fun and flirty. I am 6'1 200lbs, salt & pepper hair, green eyes, decent build. We have been toying with the idea of finding a well spoken, traveled and articulate black man to introduce us into this lifestyle and give her exactly what she needs.....Hope we can find a special friend while visiting!View attachment 5968026View attachment 5968028
Sexy!!!!!!

Back