• Soccer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kuno

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Difficult choice to only pick just one! Golf was omitted, as Paige Spiranac is sexier than any other aspect of it!

Would probably select gymnastics, for what it does to women's bodies and also very sensuous to watch. Although yoga technically isn't a sport, it provides many of the same benefits. Volleyball is great for lower body, as are skating and dance.

Interested in discussion and how responses will go!

Last edited:
i never associated sports with sexiness. But now that you ask... For the "mingling" of Women's and men's bodies it could be dancing or fugure skating, perhaps. For presenting a Woman in a skimpy sports uniform Ladies' Tennis could be a choice. For presenting and moving their bodies according to a rhythm it could be pole dancing. i could add many more ideas but i think the most important factor are the Women in sports themselves: Skiing had never been as sexy as it was when Lindsey Vonn was still active, and Ladies' soccer only caught my attention with Hope Solo keeping the goal of the US-American National Team. ;) jm2ct's

Difficult choice to only pick just one! Golf was omitted, as Paige Spiranac is sexier than any other aspect of It!

Would probably select gymnastics, for what it does to women's bodies and also very sensuous to watch. Although yoga technically isn't a sport, it provides many of the same benefits. Volleyball is great for lower body, as are skating and dance.

Interested in discussion how responses will go!
Swimming, volley ball, track and gymnastics

(...) Although yoga technically isn't a sport, (...)
Not sure about the "status" of yoga (as a sport) but you can clearly see its results when you watch Hotwife Jen take her Black friends' penises. i cannot even tell how i miss her so much since she split with her hubby. *sigh* (*me_slightly_overacting*) 🤪

Not sure about the "status" of yoga (as a sport) but you can clearly see its results when you watch Hotwife Jen take her Black friends' penises. i cannot even tell how i miss her so much since she split with her hubby. *sigh* (*me_slightly_overacting*) 🤪

It's not a sport, although it's evolution was certainly influenced by gymnastics. I'm an instructor, and have seen (and am at least partially responsible) for those results. Plus, since it's my thread, it gets included in the poll. (y)

Little sexist I’m say. Women can do any sports and deserve way better

See, one thing that many don’t know about dancers is that many female dancer who wear leotards don’t wear bras or panties. I learned it to be true when in high school in New York.

Back