Sexiest Athletes

In a time when when people abuse cosmetic surgery and looks so damn unrealistic, it's refreshing to see natural beauty.

Some of us still prefer a natural look to a fake one, dont get me wrong the fake ones look great , but when you sleep with them and wake up the next day, it doesnt even look like the same person you came home with, lol .

lol...u guys like all the body types....all of these women have toned normal asses....but then u guys have a section for phat asses....confusing us white girls....
Like you said, we like all the body types, at least I do. I appreciate the entire spectrum of the female body, from petite to full figure. Sure, I have a thread dedicated to women with a phat ass, but I've also posted pics of other body types too.

I look at it in terms of food. I like Caribbean food, but I might have a craving for something else, like Thai. It's not that I no longer like Caribbean, I just have an appreciation for other types of food.

I hope that makes a little more sense, lol. If it didn't, I'm sure it got you to start thinking about what you'll eat for dinner at the least, lol.

Yes blackmeat. And it's also a learning experience for us whiteboys. when we go out in public we're getting an important education on how our pretty white ladies are falling head over heels for blackmales and abandoning us whiteboys
Handsome men appreciating beautiful women..."beauty loving beauty".

Back