Sexiest Athletes

Sports is a perfect example of black maales superiority in physical activity. I think thats what intrigues whitegirls. Even the most timid whitechic who pretend not to be interested in black cock are anxious to try bbc, whether it's aher secret or she publicly displays it. A few years ago I sat next to 2 lovely whitechic at a mixed sports bar while there was a boxing match on tv between a blackguy and a whiteguy. When the black stud pommeled the whiteguy I had to bite my tongue while the 2 cuties high fived with 2 black guys they just met.

lingerie-football-league-3.jpg

lingerie-football-league-ass-2.jpg

babes-of-lingerie-football-league-20100910090253541_640w.jpg

football-lingerie-bowl-08.jpg

lingerie_football_league_28.jpg

dallasdesire1.JPG

157841.jpg

LINGERIE%20FOOTBALL%20PHOTOGRAPHY-1

Check out this gridiron babes!!

I look at these gorgeous women and I think how much I would love to be with them. How much I would love to make love to them. But then I remember what I am – an inferior white boy who is undeserving of them. These beautiful ladies are deserving of an Alpha Black Man. Let’s face it, I really doubt if any of them would give me a chance anyway. But I am very happy to see them hook up with a real man, and Black Men are the only real men.

Thanks IR..you are as usual 'on point'..met a Croatian chick in Chicago area..those chicks from that area
are unbelievably fine..the one I met would have made your pic list..just ****ing gorgeous/sexy..OSP25

Back