Sex & Cuckold Clubs

Why men feel threatened by sex clubs

• Total voters
Yes is better because nobody fake. You see them in front of you. No worry about meeting up in some place not aware of any surprises or then they not show up. Everyone there is there for same reason. I not even have to share my number, just easier for me. 🤷‍♀️

I go, I pick and then 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💣💥💥💥 and then go home 😂😂😂😂. Til next weeknd 😋
Sounds like a place I need to frequent.
Any openings for new single bulls?

There are Black Cock Parties here in Dallas regularly. Many couples (mostly white) and many single black men. Essentially, it is a traveling IR club. We also belong to several lifestyle groups (through another site) that specifically cater to IR lifestyle and meets. At least one of these groups hosts events all over the country. There is also a group called Splash Mocha that host IR events periodically, in Florida and elsewhere.
You know MagnumBBCs?

Me and my husband joined an interracial cuckold club locally back in September. It was scary and unknown at first but it turned out to be AMAZING. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE. Best choice I ever made in the lifestyle.

But I noticed a lot of black men feel threatened by sex clubs. They never tell me why. Couples are the complete opposite, most every couple I speak with love sex clubs. They never have to worry about fakes, stand ups, surprises, etc...

However for black men (90% of them) it's a sudden deal breaker. I don't understand why but they will suddenly lose interest and I don't understand why.

Please give your opinion to educate everyone on different points of view. Thank you for your participation and look forward to reading all of your comments.

(No fighting, nobody is wrong for having their own opinion)
Thats interesting, I would think that it would save a lot of time in couple/bull validation and be a popular way to explore the lifestyle. Ensure that both sides are serious and also creates a smorgasbord environment :)

Me and my husband joined an interracial cuckold club locally back in September. It was scary and unknown at first but it turned out to be AMAZING. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE. Best choice I ever made in the lifestyle.

But I noticed a lot of black men feel threatened by sex clubs. They never tell me why. Couples are the complete opposite, most every couple I speak with love sex clubs. They never have to worry about fakes, stand ups, surprises, etc...

However for black men (90% of them) it's a sudden deal breaker. I don't understand why but they will suddenly lose interest and I don't understand why.

Please give your opinion to educate everyone on different points of view. Thank you for your participation and look forward to reading all of your comments.

(No fighting, nobody is wrong for having their own opinion)
Would love to know the name of the club if still going

My wife and I joined a mixed club once where anything goes other than rough stuff, or swearing. The nice thing about the club scene is that over time, you get to know a lot of the members and feel safe to dive into the sexual aspect of the club. But again, over time, the need to explore 'beyond' the group was overpowering, so we moved on to other avenues.

I did notice though, that a few black men that were in the club, sort of stayed on the sidelines and made their way around gradually, instead of mingling with the group as a whole. In my opinion, they didn't want to be 'centered out' and have dozens of prying eyes watching their sexual activity. They seemed to prefer more privacy that the rest of us. My wife does not totally agree with this assessment.

If a couple wants to start out in this lifestyle, perhaps a few visits to a club of this sort would help the wife overcome some initial jitters about taking on a lover for the first time.

If there were any in Florida we would definitely check it out. We don't know of any clubs that cater only to interracial meetings. There are plenty of local fb groups that are exclusively for black men and white women but in our experience they aren't real bulls and are just desperate not well endowed single guys that don't understand the stag vixen dynamic and are looking for a relationship.

If there were any in Florida we would definitely check it out. We don't know of any clubs that cater only to interracial meetings. There are plenty of local fb groups that are exclusively for black men and white women but in our experience they aren't real bulls and are just desperate not well endowed single guys that don't understand the stag vixen dynamic and are looking for a relationship.
Are you familiar with https://hotspotparties.com? Check out member MyQOSWife on here

Back