Serious cuck looking for Hotwife and Dominant Bulk

Pet619

Male
I’ve recently retired and liquidated all my assets, and looking to become a pussy-free cuckold. Ideally, I’d love to meet and have a healthy loving relationship with a BBC only woman for a long term relationship. I can provide you a very good lifestyle and pamper, spoil, and treat you like the Goddess you are.

If a very masculine Dominant Bull would like to own me in I will be your bitch while you enjoy white women in front of me while I look for my future hotwife.

If any of this is of interest to you please send me a message and we can get to know each other

Sorry for the misspelling in the title to any Dominant Sir that may be offended

I’ve recently retired and liquidated all my assets, and looking to become a pussy-free cuckold. Ideally, I’d love to meet and have a healthy loving relationship with a BBC only woman for a long term relationship. I can provide you a very good lifestyle and pamper, spoil, and treat you like the Goddess you are.

If a very masculine Dominant Bull would like to own me in I will be your bitch while you enjoy white women in front of me while I look for my future hotwife.

If any of this is of interest to you please send me a message and we can get to know each other

Sorry for the misspelling in the title to any Dominant Sir that may be offended
Hi i would love u to serve me

Back