****** senario

My ex admitted that the taking of her anal virginity by an Africa had been so forceful and determined. and against her will, she said she had thought while it was happening that this is what ******* must be like and that thought had trigerred off her excitement and had orgasmed before he finished
Nice to find your still on the net. My wife was trained well and comes when the man does no matter what hole is being used

Nice to find your still on the net. My wife was trained well and comes when the man does no matter what hole is being used
I think women who find they can come whenever the man comes are not so common but it happens, I knew one woman who told me always orgasmed when a man flooded her mouth.

I think women who find they can come whenever the man comes are not so common but it happens, I knew one woman who told me always orgasmed when a man flooded her mouth.
My new wife is Brazilian and comes when the man delivers the seed no matter how many times she has before..

Having fantasies and experiencing it for real can be quite different sometimes.
Sometimes you let go things which you thought would be hot and more into things turn out to be hotter while experiencing it. 😉

Back