****** senario

I think it’s sexy and intriguing if it’s done safely. The idea is super sexy and also intimidating but I’d be open to trying something if hubby was present and I felt comfortable ?
My Husband is always there to protect me not as a cuck. I have had a couple of scary experiences, but nothing has ever happened to me that was beyond our limits. My Husband make sure that everything is understood by the BBC's before hand. In order to make what is happening to me seem more real to me I am rarely told what and usually when something is to go down

My ex-fiance LOVED being ****** and debased my other men, but she'd never tell them as she was always a little self concuous about asking for it. But if they read her body and responses well enough, they soon realised how turned on she'd get. She' loved her hair pulled very roughly while be ****** to suck cock or ****** to rim the gent... she could cum without even touching her pussy. Once the right gent read those signals, they could usually go as far as they liked as long as there was no pain. Seeing them squat down on her face while she was ****** to tongue their ass was a huge turn on for her, and a huge one for me as well :)

My ex admitted that the taking of her anal virginity by an Africa had been so forceful and determined. and against her will, she said she had thought while it was happening that this is what ******* must be like and that thought had trigerred off her excitement and had orgasmed before he finished

Back