****** senario

Lol I've been ****** time ago... Very rude guy, was alone with him and in the beginning I was reluctant, after little time the thing changed and I enjoyed it... If I think about it I get instant wet, sure "forsing" must have limits no punch ecc... But forsing, done well its not bad

It's definitely a hot topic for my wife. When we are having sex and talk about scenarios, she gets hotter when I talk about black guys fucking her. Some specific things that REALLY get her off hard and fast

- Being watched
- Being groped, stripped and fucked in front of other people at a party by a big bull
- being tied blindfolded in bed by me while I invite some bulls over to use her, never knowing who they were
- Being used as a sex toy for a few muscled bulls for the weekend, a piece of meat for them to pound, use, toss around, pass back and forth, hair pulled, slapped around, choked, yelled at and made to say nasty things, all while they take pics and video to show their friends what a whore she is

I love all these also. I want the situation where she has a bull that just comes over when he wants and uses her like that last one. Calls on a whim, comes over, drinks, throws her over his shoulder up to our bedroom and just punishes her all night.

It's definitely a hot topic for my wife. When we are having sex and talk about scenarios, she gets hotter when I talk about black guys fucking her. Some specific things that REALLY get her off hard and fast

- Being watched
- Being groped, stripped and fucked in front of other people at a party by a big bull
- being tied blindfolded in bed by me while I invite some bulls over to use her, never knowing who they were
- Being used as a sex toy for a few muscled bulls for the weekend, a piece of meat for them to pound, use, toss around, pass back and forth, hair pulled, slapped around, choked, yelled at and made to say nasty things, all while they take pics and video to show their friends what a whore she is

I love all these also. I want the situation where she has a bull that just comes over when he wants and uses her like that last one. Calls on a whim, comes over, drinks, throws her over his shoulder up to our bedroom and just punishes her all night.
Tell us about your wife and where you are

Back