Seeking White Cuck in NYC area

@kumarraoo thanks for posting. I understand the ban is quite restrictive. may i ask what you seek, since it's not totally clear from your post.
Basically I am coming for job if all O ok I will sattel there this was,my idea but now in hold..

And another thing I like cuckold relationship topic and need a girl who Like me and love me understand my sexual feeling Yes I love to be cuck and hubby but I am not sex less cuck but need sex and enjoy cuck life girl understand my mind set I am serious searching

Can you make your own thread, hung teacher instead of hijacking mine?
hi day, i didnt hijack yours. I was just responding to the post that someone else made. If you don't like the comments that people are making, then you should probably comment more. If people don't comment, then your thread will become nonexistent.

Indian cuck here. In NYC. Very attractive, financially secure, emotionally stable. Looking for LTR/marriage. Daydreamer or hungteacher - interested?

I wish you good luck daydreamer. I think one of the posters said it, you might get better responses if you provide some more info on your profile. Its not you, it just looks odd.

If any of the cuckold wannabes are interested, i am looking to set up a very eligible white lady for a cuckold relationship, but not interracial. I realize that this is black to white website, but she was very explicit she is not interested in only black men. She will fuck whoever she wants. So if that is a hang up for you, then its not going to work.

She has a phd and i need someone who can keep up.

You must be in the NYC area, or frequently visit, like several times per month. You also want to be married and also have children, its a deal breaker for her.
Hi I am very interested. I am a single submissive cockold. I live near NYC in the state of Connecticut. I visit NYC often.
I am looking for a long term meaningful relationship and even marriage. I am interested in that woman you discribed or any other wan you know of. I am very faithful and obiedent to. I would appreciate your help matching me up. Thank you.

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship... the only reason this appeals to me on any level is because I have a lot of family pressure to marry a white man. However, I have no actual physical attraction to white men-- ONLY black men (and I'm already in a relationship of sorts with my black lover)! So I'd only consider a relationship/marriage with a white man who knew his place and knew there would be NO sex off the bat (except to possibly eat out my lover's sperm). I've met a lot of "wannabes" in the past who CLAIM they want this sort of relationship, but when push comes to shove they don't. But I'm basically at the point where I'm desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

And just an FYI, I am a very attractive woman. I just don't feel comfortable posting a pic here, but I have no problem sharing pics once I see you are the real deal! Thanks.

not white but ******* might as well shoot my shot

Back