Seeking serious relationship!! Tired of games

I am a 31 year professional male looking for a woman in the lifestyle. I am bi curious never experienced any of those encounters unfortunately!! I do not have any pics posted do to privacy but will be willing to share if requested. G or XXX rated. Your choice.. outside of work I like to read books mostly memoirs but some novels depending on content. I spend weekends golfing with friends. I have a passion for music although I can’t play any instruments. I spent a lot of time traveling around the country when I was younger both for work and pleasure. Would like to get back into it. I work out a little.. not a gym rat by any means. I’m willing to give long distance a try and if that work goes anywhere my profession allows me to relocate if it came to that.. now a bit about my looks. I’m 5’9 and my weight fluctuates between 150 and 160 so a average to alight athletic build depending on how often I’m hitting the gym lmao . Long blonde hair with blue eyes. Since this is a cuck site I might as well talk about dick size.. I’m at 5in and skinny.. how ever I love oral and one of links is having my face set on.. so there’s a little about me.. don’t be shy hit me up!! I look forward to hearing from everybody!!

Back