Seeking Regular UK London Bull

Becca4black

Couple
From
UK
Hi
Becca F25
I'm looking for a are looking for a Fit and very well hung gent to spend time with the Me who in my apartment in London when working alone...

I've have been in the swinging/ hotwife scene for many years in other areas but reasonably new to London. Curvy super fit, big D boobs and a super firm round ass!
Thanks x

Attachments

• 20220527_192558.jpg
    20220527_192558.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 397
Hi
Becca F25
I'm looking for a are looking for a Fit and very well hung gent to spend time with the Me who in my apartment in London when working alone...

I've have been in the swinging/ hotwife scene for many years in other areas but reasonably new to London. Curvy super fit, big D boobs and a super firm round ass!
Thanks x
Hey saw your post and I'm interested and available

I've got a thick BBC, message me back

I'm from London

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
Bbc from London, more than happy to help with your request

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
I like your black dress. Looks gorgeous with the cute smile of yours.

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
Travel to the smoke regularly! If you want hook up dm me

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
Heyy I'm 24 From Kilburn London and young athletic boy you desire and can spend time with you at your apartment.Will ping you my details and pictures if your interested

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
Hello Becca! I'm not sure if we've chatted before, but I'm in London often for work. Would love to connect with you sometime in the near future if you're interested.

Hi
Becca F25

Thanks x
Hey,interested.

This MAN is actually a massive time waster and is probably a weird gay white boi fantasising about what he'll never have. No self respecting black man would ever be with this gay white guy .

Back