Seeking North Dallas BBC

horney_harley

Female
From
TX, US
Me and my guy friend are seeking a nicely hung BBC for fun adventures. We are very laid back and go with the flow. Interests can be mfm threesomes, having my guy watching, possible cuck or open to other scenarios. Weekday daytime play preferred. We are both very clean, so ddf from a partner is required.

North Dallas/Collin County area.

Attachments

• 1630096797941.jpg
    1630096797941.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 1630096745555.jpg
    1630096745555.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 1630096641388.jpg
    1630096641388.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 249
Me and my guy friend are seeking a nicely hung BBC for fun adventures. We are very laid back and go with the flow. Interests can be mfm threesomes, having my guy watching, possible cuck or open to other scenarios. Weekday daytime play preferred. We are both very clean, so ddf from a partner is required.

You got your man !

I'm in Collin County area as well. would love to talk more with you

Lucky Texas to got you,xD

Let me know if you kik, I’m in Frisco

Back