Seeking females, single or attached, and single bbc

Brunetteangel

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I’m having an “Interracial Fantasy Party” this Saturday night at a suite in Concord and am still seeking some sexy ladies to attend, along with me & a girl friend. This will be an exciting & sexy party with plenty of eager, strong, hot bbc.

As a woman is putting on the party (me), you can expect to feel safe and sound there. Unwanted attention or touching will not be tolerated by me. Non-alcoholic drinks/mixers and appetizers provided. BYOB (& condoms) please. So come and have fun this Saturday night! Just send me a private message here. Thank you.

Attachments

• 4E88A9A2-AFA1-4CB3-BF00-7FB09DE3E602.jpeg
    4E88A9A2-AFA1-4CB3-BF00-7FB09DE3E602.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 122
I didn’t see the edit button before. Got it! No longer are the single ladies under attack!
bless you my lovely one
they might like to be attacked in some form at your party one way or another.
now go have a great time have a happy new year and if you don't mind this old guy in UK would like to follow you.
enjoy your party and I hope it's a success for all your lovely ladies who attend.

bless you my lovely one
they might like to be attacked in some form at your party one way or another.
now go have a great time have a happy new year and if you don't mind this old guy in UK would like to follow you.
enjoy your party and I hope it's a success for all your lovely ladies who attend.
Thank you for the kind words and the follow!

Thank you for the kind words and the follow!
one cannot do any better than follow an ANGEL especially one such as yourself,
right that's enough flattery
old guy's love to you but i really must peruse more of all these wonderful wives a girlfriends on this site.
you all ******* me with your freedom to enjoy life to the fullest
just click like is answer enough

I’m having an “Interracial Fantasy Party” this Saturday night at a suite in Concord and am still seeking some sexy ladies to attend, along with me & a girl friend. This will be an exciting & sexy party with plenty of eager, strong, hot bbc.

As a woman is putting on the party (me), you can expect to feel safe and sound there. Unwanted attention or touching will not be tolerated by me. Non-alcoholic drinks/mixers and appetizers provided. BYOB (& condoms) please. So come and have fun this Saturday night! Just send me a private message here. Thank you.
Wish I was there

Back