Seeking cucks

Pet619

Male
There is a special girl on here seeking to become the filthiest cumslut on here. She is very submissive and loves to feel dominated and ashamed. She is into humiliation and is seeking select cucks to assist her in the following.

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
dirty language (specially from the girls)
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
having people watch me get used
"forsing, overpowering"

The selected cucks will be dedicated to sticking around and committed to the lifestyle as well as a strong understanding of D/s,

she is also very very very interested in girls using her and talking very dirty to her.

DM me if you are interested and tell me a little bit about yourself .

thanks her Pet

There is a special girl on here seeking to become the filthiest cumslut on here. She is very submissive and loves to feel dominated and ashamed. She is into humiliation and is seeking select cucks to assist her in the following.

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

The selected cucks will be dedicated to sticking around and committed to the lifestyle as well as a strong understanding of D/s,

she is also very very very interested in girls using her and talking very dirty to her.

thanks her Pet
Where are you from? Sounds like my kind of fun

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
Spounds Like a load of bullshit to me. Why can't this girl make her own post? She's an adult a capable. I'm sure she doesn't need YOU to speak for her.

Spounds Like a load of bullshit to me. Why can't this girl make her own post? She's an adult a capable. I'm sure she doesn't need YOU to speak for her.
That’s all very true she does not. But it helps cut down on all the bullshit most women encounter on here

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
Hi I'm in iowa

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
I would be happy to serve as a cuck.

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
Good Lkn Cuck 609-256-3318

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
And who the fuck are you? Why would you have any role whatsoever?

I always like knowing what other girls do... to compare/contrast my own slutty sexual needs. I like everything this special girl likes... except for girl participation, bondage, and public stuff. But the rest, oh yeah, is def me.

BBC
gangbangs
humiliation
dirty language
name calling... bitch, slut, whore
anal
forsing, overpowering me

There is a special girl on here seeking to become the filthiest cumslut on here. my dream girl

She is very submissive and loves to feel dominated and ashamed. She is into humiliation and is seeking select cucks to assist her in the following.

BBC have arrange literally 100's in the past 40 years - would want it to be at the very least a few times a week
gangbangs - have arranged quite a few (would love to arrange monthly GB's
bondage - very experenced - please see below
humiliation - YES
dirty language (specially from the girls) can be arranged,,,,
namecalling of course
public stuff - LOVE - weekly trips to Adult theaters (was at a local one last night for 2 hours - there was my self and 2 white couples that came and went all the single men were black - of the i personally encountered 2 average size 6" + or - and 2 true BBC over 9")
anal and dp - BBC spit roasted & air tight (have arranged this a few times in the past - including at a glory hole and in adult theaters)
having people watch me get used - swinger clubs abd adult theater - truck stops - nude beach public parks are great fun
"forsing, overpowering" Yes..

with 30+ years of real life experience as a Dom –Master – Daddy Stag (Dom cuckold for 30 years)
the last 10 years of so on and off as a true sissy cuckold on and off

easily can be Dom
in the right situation love being a sissy - sub - slut - cuckold

As a dom I can be very demanding, strict, perverted and kinky, yet still fair, caring, loving and compassionate, a benevolent natural Dominant, not a insecure lil boy playing at being a dominant - Very experienced in BDSM & Fetish play – i have a cum fetish & LOVE cuckolding and dogging both as a dom and a sub

As a sub Depending the “scene” I am really be into/love:

cuckolding
****** sissy
****** cross dressing
humiliation
****** homosexual ( fluffing - clean up - BB breeding – even being shared – passed around)
Diapers
Panties
adult theater ****** use – and of course clean up duty
glory holes
Cum – I am a cum addict...lol
Pee-Piss play
LOVE creampies

My hard limits are chastity - or anything that causes real damage - or that will definitely get us arrested - and heavy pain – a non intimate (sexual) relationship

she is also very very very interested in girls using her and talking very dirty to her. from past experence black couple females are great for this
also local D/s Domme's can be very abusive...lol

DM me if you are interested and tell me a little bit about yourself just did ...

BBC
gangbangs
bondage
humiliation
namecalling
public stuff
anal and dp
"forsing, overpowering"

thanks her Pet
I would cherish the opportunity to be your special cuck. I’m in Colorado, but very willingly to relocate to serve

There is a special girl on here seeking to become the filthiest cumslut on here. my dream girl

She is very submissive and loves to feel dominated and ashamed. She is into humiliation and is seeking select cucks to assist her in the following.

BBC have arrange literally 100's in the past 40 years - would want it to be at the very least a few times a week
gangbangs - have arranged quite a few (would love to arrange monthly GB's
bondage - very experenced - please see below
humiliation - YES
dirty language (specially from the girls) can be arranged,,,,
namecalling of course
public stuff - LOVE - weekly trips to Adult theaters (was at a local one last night for 2 hours - there was my self and 2 white couples that came and went all the single men were black - of the i personally encountered 2 average size 6" + or - and 2 true BBC over 9")
anal and dp - BBC spit roasted & air tight (have arranged this a few times in the past - including at a glory hole and in adult theaters)
having people watch me get used - swinger clubs abd adult theater - truck stops - nude beach public parks are great fun
"forsing, overpowering" Yes..

with 30+ years of real life experience as a Dom –Master – Daddy Stag (Dom cuckold for 30 years)
the last 10 years of so on and off as a true sissy cuckold on and off

easily can be Dom
in the right situation love being a sissy - sub - slut - cuckold

As a dom I can be very demanding, strict, perverted and kinky, yet still fair, caring, loving and compassionate, a benevolent natural Dominant, not a insecure lil boy playing at being a dominant - Very experienced in BDSM & Fetish play – i have a cum fetish & LOVE cuckolding and dogging both as a dom and a sub

As a sub Depending the “scene” I am really be into/love:

cuckolding
****** sissy
****** cross dressing
humiliation
****** homosexual ( fluffing - clean up - BB breeding – even being shared – passed around)
Diapers
Panties
adult theater ****** use – and of course clean up duty
glory holes
Cum – I am a cum addict...lol
Pee-Piss play
LOVE creampies

My hard limits are chastity - or anything that causes real damage - or that will definitely get us arrested - and heavy pain – a non intimate (sexual) relationship

she is also very very very interested in girls using her and talking very dirty to her. from past experence black couple females are great for this
also local D/s Domme's can be very abusive...lol

DM me if you are interested and tell me a little bit about yourself just did ...
Very interested here. Im a single guy from central new jersey. Im very good looking and im in great shape. Im not well endowed at all. And i enjoy being made fun if bcuz how small i am. Im into and enjoy all the activities mentioned in your thread. Im ready when you are! 609 256 3318 j.

Back