seeking cuckoldress for ltr -cuckoldress wanted !! i

kingbreed77

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
6’3 chill 420 swinger here who also films xxx content based in LA - but i love to travel - i prefer a cuckoldress who is a true qos ♠️ / im looking for couples who can host me

im seeking a down to earth chill bi sexual cuckoldress who wants a black bf to fuck and help cuck her hubby - im looking for a cuckoldress who does not fuck her hubby - she only fucks black cock - the perfect cuckoldress is a complete slut/exhibitionist & also a fellow content creator or open to filming our sexual fun - i enjoy filming xxx content its a turn on if your also a creator

i need a cuckoldress who ❤️s being submissive to me and dominates her cuck & enjoys degrading & humiliatng him - seeking a kink friendly slut who loves to share me with other women as well

i have a high sex drive and huge creampie / breeding fetish -

i luv pizza , traveling , sex in nature ,cooking , meeting others in the lifestyle -filming content with other creators, & watching documentaries

i love women of all sizes but thick curvy & busty women are my fav

i love this lifestyle

Attachments

• 94590DA0-6AC1-4FC5-911E-74543C53930C.jpeg
    94590DA0-6AC1-4FC5-911E-74543C53930C.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 9
  • EB7C41A1-43D3-4202-9028-15040555D9E3.jpeg
    EB7C41A1-43D3-4202-9028-15040555D9E3.jpeg
    389.6 KB · Views: 9
6’3 chill 420 swinger here who also films xxx content based in LA - but i love to travel - i prefer a cuckoldress who is a true qos ♠️ / im looking for couples who can host me

im seeking a down to earth chill bi sexual cuckoldress who wants a black bf to fuck and help cuck her hubby - im looking for a cuckoldress who does not fuck her hubby - she only fucks black cock - the perfect cuckoldress is a complete slut/exhibitionist & also a fellow content creator or open to filming our sexual fun - i enjoy filming xxx content its a turn on if your also a creator

i need a cuckoldress who ❤️s being submissive to me and dominates her cuck & enjoys degrading & humiliatng him - seeking a kink friendly slut who loves to share me with other women as well

i have a high sex drive and huge creampie / breeding fetish -

i luv pizza , traveling , sex in nature ,cooking , meeting others in the lifestyle -filming content with other creators, & watching documentaries

i love women of all sizes but thick curvy & busty women are my fav

i love this lifestyle
Id love for my wife and me to be to be your bisub sluts

Back