Seeking Breeder

DTXBull

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hi everyone.

I have a friend who has been looking for a sperm donor. She wants a natural insemination but she has some requirements:

-Must be black. No other ancestry.

-At least 5’9+

-STD Free

-Mostly healthy lifestyle/history

She is 5’6, thick, with green eyes. Pictures are attached. She will have support from me, her brother and mom. She is not looking for a husband or serious relationship. She is only looking to be bred. She may be interested in breeding multiple times. So if you are chosen you may be contacted again for re-inseminations. She is looking to remain celibate until we have found the right individual for breeding. If chosen please be available to accommodate to her ovulation cycle. A notice will be given to make time. She is located in Texas, but for the right person we are willing to travel to you. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Please DM if interested.

Hi everyone.

I have a friend who has been looking for a sperm donor. She wants a natural insemination but she has some requirements:

-At least 5’9+

-STD Free

She is 5’6, thick, with green eyes. Pictures are attached. She will have support from me, her brother and mom. She is not looking for a husband or serious relationship. She is only looking to be bred. She may be interested in breeding multiple times. So if you are chosen you may be contacted again for re-inseminations. She is looking to remain celibate until we have found the right individual for breeding. If chosen please be available to accommodate to her ovulation cycle. A notice will be given to make time. She is located in Texas, but for the right person we are willing to travel to you. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Please DM if interested.
what a great thing you're doing. :)

I wish you lots of luck.

I am a mixed race bull - so I dont qualify - but I hope other real breeders will reach out to you.

Again - you are a great man! And I wish you tons of luck :)

Hi everyone.

-At least 5’9+

-STD Free

Dm me now

Back