Seeking bbc for wedding

Starting to search for a bbc that will take her on our wedding day. Before and after the wedding, must be okay with giving her creampies. We are in Michigan wedding will be in Michigan. We will fly you out and take care of ALL expenses
Are you still looking if you don’t mind me asking?

Starting to search for a bbc that will take her on our wedding day. Before and after the wedding, must be okay with giving her creampies. We are in Michigan wedding will be in Michigan. We will fly you out and take care of ALL expenses
That is hottt

Hello, I’m very much interested. Message me more about the details

I’m in Michigan

Is this still happening? Would like to be considered

To many Red flags 🚩🚩🚩
Sounds like a lame white boi needing attention again.
Has he replied to any one ? Pic’s look great, I’ll be surprised if this event happens.

Back