Seeking BBC for a submissive

I have a guy friend that is looking for his first BBC cock. He’s a cute little 5’6 white boy with a huge ass. He has never been with a man but wants to get fucked right for his first time.

Any takers specifically in Texas and the Corpus Christi area?

Attachments

• IMG_4539.jpeg
    IMG_4539.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 267
I have a guy friend that is looking for his first BBC cock. He’s a cute little 5’6 white boy with a huge ass. He has never been with a man but wants to get fucked right for his first time.

Is he your boyfriend?

There's no way this is his ass

A fucking sexy hot ass!

Where are you located

Fucking hot

You'll love being blacked Babe.Please post your BLACK INITIATION VIDEO HERE AND CUCK HUBBY

Back