Seeking BBC Bulls in South Africa

And we recently spent a fortune getting her booty bigger. Not something you do if you're satisfied with your hubby's white dick, at least that's my impression.
Lol... Or maybe it was just for her confidence. But ethr way... She looks absolutely hot. And she needs a dick that can handle all that booty 🤣

Any BBC bulls from South Africa on here? Once the pandemic is over my latin hotwife and I need take a trip there for work. She's recently started fucking black guys on the side and I 100% support it. Hoping to surprise her with a good experience from some local BBC if we go. I don't need to be there if you don't want, but would appreciate some live video streams of you both as you fuck her.

Totally up to you, but sometimes I'll suck off the bull before and after while my wife and he make out and have foreplay but I understand not every bull is into that.
Yip....inbox me and let's chat

Just learned the conference I was to go to will probably finally happen in 2022.

Is it right or wrong that my first thought was getting excited at the thought of getting my hotwife some superior BBC while there?

Back