Seeking BBC Bulls in South Africa

Any BBC bulls from South Africa on here? Once the pandemic is over my latin hotwife and I need take a trip there for work. She's recently started fucking black guys on the side and I 100% support it. Hoping to surprise her with a good experience from some local BBC if we go. I don't need to be there if you don't want, but would appreciate some live video streams of you both as you fuck her.

Totally up to you, but sometimes I'll suck off the bull before and after while my wife and he make out and have foreplay but I understand not every bull is into that.

Any BBC bulls from South Africa on here? Once the pandemic is over my latin hotwife and I need take a trip there for work. She's recently started fucking black guys on the side and I 100% support it. Hoping to surprise her with a good experience from some local BBC if we go. I don't need to be there if you don't want, but would appreciate some live video streams of you both as you fuck her.

Totally up to you, but sometimes I'll suck off the bull before and after while my wife and he make out and have foreplay but I understand not every bull is into that.
Where in SAfrica will she be visiting?
From a TBC Bull in SAfrica

Hello!
We'll be going to Johannesburg. Also considering a visit to Cape Town
Cape Town in most definitely the prettier of the 2 cities.
Visting the winelands [wine tastings and the beauty of Stellenbosch; Somerset West; Franschoek] Table Mountain[ the moutain is in the centre of the city; Robben Island[ Mandela's prison home for 27yrs] Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens] etc with many blk men to choose from. I offer for free to be your tour guide in Cape Town.

Cape Town in most definitely the prettier of the 2 cities.
Visting the winelands [wine tastings and the beauty of Stellenbosch; Somerset West; Franschoek] Table Mountain[ the moutain is in the centre of the city; Robben Island[ Mandela's prison home for 27yrs] Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens] etc with many blk men to choose from. I offer for free to be your tour guide in Cape Town.
That sounds awesome. Are you a sexy hung guy yourself? Feel free to PM

I live here in the Johannesburg metro area. I’m 30. Hit me up ! Haven’t fucked a latina woman before so I’m very interested

I’d be happy to give her a friendly South African welcome party 😉

Hit me up on 0731795725

I'm game

Back