Seeking Atlanta BBC - Visiting July 15th or 16

Hello, we are a latino couple looking for a BBC to give my wife the night of her life. We've discussed a threesome/hotwife scenario for years and want to make it real during our upcoming visit to Atlanta.

Her: 31 yo, latina, mini bbw, hairy pussy, thick ass

We are looking for a well endowed, muscular. clean man over 30 years old for her. Extra credit if you think you can make her squirt. Must be respectful and ok with recording private video.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-09-23 16-00-081.png
    Screenshot from 2021-09-23 16-00-081.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Hello, we are a latino couple looking for a BBC to give my wife the night of her life. We've discussed a threesome/hotwife scenario for years and want to make it real during our upcoming visit to Atlanta.

We are looking for a well endowed, muscular. clean man over 30 years old for her. Extra credit if you think you can make her squirt. Must be respectful and ok with recording private video.
Hello what time do you leave on the 16th?

I’m available and know the art of making a woman squirt

Back