6'5" dominant and assertive black male seeking discrete wife or woman for play when in town on visit in Atlanta

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
Not your typical bull. No asshole or jerk here. I take pride in stimulating a woman's mind first then her body.The way things should be done. Putting a smile on face through text or email. Making her feel like a woman during the day. Letting her know I have been thinking about her.Chemistry is the most important part to me.A connection with great sex makes thing more intriguing and provides for a fruitful friendship or relationship.

Experienced Black Bull looking a novice hotwife or girlfriend.

I am discrete fun clean ddf age 39 with a 6"5 tall 220 lbs athletic body. Shaved head light skinned black male.

Confident charming personality, cultured

I'm assertive and dominant, but also passionate to give her the full romantic sensual girlfriend experience. Last I love eating......! And kinky women open and willing to explore in the bedroom. Please no prudes! And no women that like sleeping around. Last I aim to please. And yes my location is in Connecticut. But I would prefer finding a woman In Atlanta while I'm in town visiting family in the Atlanta area. Which I visit frequently, My next trip will be at the end of July. I will be in town for a week. Also the need of being private and discrete. If this sounds ideal to your taste buds.And your a woman seeking a hot discrete fun time with someone Stimulating contact me. I only ask you don't waste my time. And I won't waste yours

Back