Seeking advise from other unhappily married white women who love black men

Whitegirl91

Female
I am a sweet and sexy midwestern woman who is unhappily married to a white man. From the outside I look like I have it all, but what I spend my days and nights dreaming of is being single so I can pursue sexy black men, and all the fun that comes along with that. I have had a taste and now am hooked! Has anyone else been in my shoes? I would love to hear from others who were also very unhappy, made the decision to change their circumstances and freakin love it! Any and all advise is greatly appreciated. Muah!

You're probably going to get a lot of responses to this thread so I will ask you, do you want advice and direction based on realism or do you want to hear from those who have lost their touch with reality? Just keep that in mind. The first thing you should think about is what are you risking if you and your husband part ways if it ever comes to that. What do you stand to lose? Family, home,, community standing, etc.

I am a sweet and sexy midwestern woman who is unhappily married to a white man. From the outside I look like I have it all, but what I spend my days and nights dreaming of is being single so I can pursue sexy black men, and all the fun that comes along with that. I have had a taste and now am hooked! Has anyone else been in my shoes? I would love to hear from others who were also very unhappy, made the decision to change their circumstances and freakin love it! Any and all advise is greatly appreciated. Muah!
Your husband have troubles lasting in your pussy?

You're probably going to get a lot of responses to this thread so I will ask you, do you want advice and direction based on realism or do you want to hear from those who have lost their touch with reality? Just keep that in mind. The first thing you should think about is what are you risking if you and your husband part ways if it ever comes to that. What do you stand to lose? Family, home,, community standing, etc.
I would love to live in a fantasy world, reality is not nearly as fun. Lol. I hear you though, reality is why I have stayed so long.

I'm not a wife (or a woman), but I will ask a couple of things...

So, if you're not letting the husband have sex with you, has he said anything about it? Have you two talked about it? I can see several possible paths here, each with good and bad things.

1. Cheat on him. That may fulfill you sexually, but it may also ruin your marriage. Would you be prepared for that.

2. Open relationship. Several sub-categories of this. Have you thought about bringing that up with him? If you're not happy with your love life, he's probably not either. Another sub-category would be to see black men and he is aware of it.

Healthy relationships are made by talking things out. Sometimes. long term healthy relationships are kept alive by compromise...sometimes, both parties.

Talk to your hubby about your needs and have him understand that you need a steady black playmate. If he understands you and wants to keep the core family together then he will accept it.

Back