Seeking a life partner

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US

I've done this role with previous female friends who couldn't respect the level of cuck I love. I've been actively meeting women and serving couples for about 10 years now. Its the only sexual role I know.
I am a 28 in the Tampa bay area Who has been seeking for quite some time now for a beautiful real black owned cuckold style relationship. This style of partnership is something that takes a lot for a man to accept that he wants it. And after I myself have been with several couples as a supporting cuck, it probably more difficult to live it. Nevertheless, it’s a path I know will always be on my mind if I would never try. Cuckolds are widely known as weak, humiliation loving, small dick having men. I don’t look at being a cuck as a form of humiliation, in fact I really am against verbal belittlement. I feel being a cuck is just a role with duties that come with it. Just like any position in life. Both people most understand their roles and understand the rights they have and the rights they don’t have. I may not enjoy the verbal belittlement behavior but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the style of cuck that sucks cuck for a woman or cleanup after sex.

I enjoy all the cuck activities but without the name calling. A cuck relationship is supposed to be based off rules and teamwork. In this case I would not be having sex with you. I would remain abstinence. This doesn’t include oral and touching, just not actually sex. Our sex life would revolve around black men. Hence, black owned. I would be the supporting third to help, hold, lick, touch, suck, clean etc. When my assistance is needed. I have spoken to 100’s of women maybe 1000’s over the 10 years that I have been into this fetish. I have physically done the cuck role before, some were more three sum than cuckold. Emotional I know I have what It takes to make it real. I need a woman who understands that enjoying cuckolding is NOT the same as enjoying only the sexually freedom that comes from having a cuck relationship. Enjoying cuckolding means that you think about a guy licking you during sex just as much as any benefit that comes with this style of relationship.

Back