Seeking a BBC in the Algarve Portugal

FJ52

Couple
Real Person
From
Portugal
Seeking a well hung BBC in the Algarve for a mature British Wife ( aged 54) . We're more of a Stag Vixen cpl but like to film meets ( no faces) reach out of you're in our area and want some fun with us!

Attachments

• IMG-20220205-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0011.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG-20220205-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0012.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 315
Seeking a well hung BBC in the Algarve for a mature British Wife ( aged 54) . We're more of a Stag Vixen cpl but like to film meets ( no faces) reach out of you're in our area and want some fun with us!
Hi!
You’re always welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city.

HI guys,
I am a 34 old attractive well hung guy. Staying in Sagres for couple of weeks. WOuld love to meet you

W
Will you be seeking this summer ?

We are not so far I’m In Lisbon just let me know when is more available for you! 😉

Back