Seeing your wife fall in love with her man

My Filipina wife totally loves me, but is deeply in love with her half-black boyfriend, who lives with us. Knowing that they are truly making love, instead of just fucking, is intensely arousing to me.

My wife is about 30 years younger than me, and her boyfriend is about her age. My libido is way down, so I’m happy with sex maybe every 3 weeks or so, but my wife and boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied” or overtly humiliated, but the boyfriend is my wife’s primary lover by default.

How many of you have wives who are truly in love with their lovers? How do you feel about that?

Christy fell in love with Jevon..almost lost her to him. Felt horrible..
It does doesn't it. I lost my ex wife and ex fiance to men they were fucking with my knowledge and approval, both my ex's fell head over heels in love with these guys, and were both pregnant to them 6 months later after our break ups. I had a few times as well, where they'd fallen for other guys they were fucking, but I was always either able to win them back or the guys became bored with them, so they came back anyway. But, I learned with both of them, if they can fall for another guy from having sex with them once, they were capable of it happening again... so I always kind of felt it wasn't a case of if, only a case of when... and I was right on both accounts. But yes, for the guys here who jerk off wanting their wives to fall for a bull, they have no clue how emotionally, mentally, sexually and especially financially damaging it is.

My Filipina wife totally loves me, but is deeply in love with her half-black boyfriend, who lives with us. Knowing that they are truly making love, instead of just fucking, is intensely arousing to me.

My wife is about 30 years younger than me, and her boyfriend is about her age. My libido is way down, so I’m happy with sex maybe every 3 weeks or so, but my wife and boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied” or overtly humiliated, but the boyfriend is my wife’s primary lover by default.

How many of you have wives who are truly in love with their lovers? How do you feel about that?
I can’t tell you the heartbreak I’ve seen and the emotional damage I’ve witnessed as a result of illicit sexual relationships. The writings are on the wall and they’re very visible, your marriage days are numbered.

God doesn’t want you to experience that, so He’s protected you by giving you guidelines to obey.

The world today is full of so many opportunities for men and women to go astray when it comes to sexual purity.

And the first step in understanding your mate is to genuinely delight in one another’s uniqueness. Marriage takes forgiveness. It takes patience. It takes love and kindness. So as you grow together with your mate, let your differences mold both of you further into Christ’s image every day.

Don’t listen to anyone here or anywhere, to let your wife enjoy herself with her lover. They are living in a lustful sexual fantasy n not real love. That’s exactly what you may be feeling, living n experiencing the same lust n not love.

Our marriage is under attack daily, like a roller coaster 🎢 without brakes to stop 🛑 the dominoes from falling and crashing. May God have mercy on us....The saddest part, some of us riding inside those roller coaster 🎢, but ignoring the danger.

It does doesn't it. I lost my ex wife and ex fiance to men they were fucking with my knowledge and approval, both my ex's fell head over heels in love with these guys, and were both pregnant to them 6 months later after our break ups. I had a few times as well, where they'd fallen for other guys they were fucking, but I was always either able to win them back or the guys became bored with them, so they came back anyway. But, I learned with both of them, if they can fall for another guy from having sex with them once, they were capable of it happening again... so I always kind of felt it wasn't a case of if, only a case of when... and I was right on both accounts. But yes, for the guys here who jerk off wanting their wives to fall for a bull, they have no clue how emotionally, mentally, sexually and especially financially damaging it is.
Beg to disagree. Divorce doesn’t exist in the Philippines, and my wife is firmly committed to our marriage. Fortunately, her boyfriend respects our marriage entirely and is entirely happy with our arrangement. Indeed, he’s like a nephew to me, and goes above and beyond to never create any sort of conflicts. My wife’s love for her boyfriend has never reduced her love for me. Our arrangement works well for all involved.

Ive had gf's leave for other guys and im hurt at first but end up jerking off thinking about it. Part of me likes the idea of a future wife/gf falling in love with our bull and their fucking turning into love making or her getting pregnant by him, but at the same time i know there is a limit for sure. If its my future wife that i wanna spend my life with, then the feeling of love (outside of sex) cant happen, its too risky and at the end of the day its just support to be sex right? No mixed feelings.

Yes we had a regular who became very good friends with us both and mrs Inked was in love with and in his way he loved her. We all accepted it as a natural part of the relationship.It enhanced our meetings thats for sure

a wife I had been fucking for years with her hubbies knowledge wanted to leave him for me. He and I got on well and I persuaded her to talk things through with her hub before leaving him. They stayed together for another 5 years during some of which I continued to fuck her regularly. Then I got heavily involved with a woman and didn't fuck the cuck's wife for a couple of years. Did he learn anything from his experience? No. So what did he do? He nagged her to take a regular lover, And just as before with me she fell for the new lover. As it happens the new lover didn't want to get tied down so left he scene PDQ. But she decided that the emotional turmoil of being a hot wife was no longer her scene. She left her hub and eventually remarried and lived a vanilla marriage. He also eventually remarried and persuaded me to fuck wife 2. Some folk never learn.

a wife I had been fucking for years with her hubbies knowledge wanted to leave him for me. He and I got on well and I persuaded her to talk things through with her hub before leaving him. They stayed together for another 5 years during some of which I continued to fuck her regularly. Then I got heavily involved with a woman and didn't fuck the cuck's wife for a couple of years. Did he learn anything from his experience? No. So what did he do? He nagged her to take a regular lover, And just as before with me she fell for the new lover. As it happens the new lover didn't want to get tied down so left he scene PDQ. But she decided that the emotional turmoil of being a hot wife was no longer her scene. She left her hub and eventually remarried and lived a vanilla marriage. He also eventually remarried and persuaded me to fuck wife 2. Some folk never learn.
Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from, and yes, many times I should have thought once bitten, twice shy. But i've been a very sexually submissive cuck all my adult life. I never dated girls or women in my youth, and never even touched, smelt, tasted or fucked a pussy until the day I lost my virginity just before my 23rd birthday. Plus I have quite a small cock and have had PE issues for 30 years. I've always been stuck between, either finding a woman/ partner for sex and that has only come from long term relationships, and also the struggle of keeping them once sex becomes an issue.

So cuckolding has become for me, a way to have a loving partner and keep her as well by having her sexual needs catered for, when it becomes an issue in our relationship/s. It was also meant to stop my ex's constantly cheating on me, them having sex with other men was/is meant to keep it out in the open and honest.
But yes, totally understand your point, but cuckolding is just one way partners run the risk of falling for others. I have known women that left husbands for quite vanilla reasons as well.

Last edited:
Seems like a cuck will always be a cuck. You can't shake it.

My hubby and I were in this situation shortly after we began the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. I fell madly in love with a guy I was seeing exclusively, he was handsome, a fantastic lover, huge dick, smart and funny. At first he was just our bull and he really got off on humiliating my hubby, which was exciting for hubby and I at first. Eventually our relationship became more than just sex, we were hanging out, weekends together and trips together, all while hubby was less and less involved. My lover convinced me to leave my hubby and move in with him, but once that happened, it quickly became clear that he just wanted me as a sex toy for him and his friends, but not as an actual partner. A few months later, after I came to the realization that I was nothing more to him than a prize to show off, we broke it off. Luckily for me, my hubby took me back and we wound up working things out. Hubby and I tried going back to a vanilla marriage, but that was a non-starter for both of us. We enjoyed the HW/cuck lifestyle too much. We established rules, I never dated anyone exclusively again and wound up having a stronger relationship with my hubby as a result. Not all aspects of the lifestyle are perfect, but trust in each other and good communication a key!

My hubby and I were in this situation shortly after we began the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. I fell madly in love with a guy I was seeing exclusively, he was handsome, a fantastic lover, huge dick, smart and funny. At first he was just our bull and he really got off on humiliating my hubby, which was exciting for hubby and I at first. Eventually our relationship became more than just sex, we were hanging out, weekends together and trips together, all while hubby was less and less involved. My lover convinced me to leave my hubby and move in with him, but once that happened, it quickly became clear that he just wanted me as a sex toy for him and his friends, but not as an actual partner. A few months later, after I came to the realization that I was nothing more to him than a prize to show off, we broke it off. Luckily for me, my hubby took me back and we wound up working things out. Hubby and I tried going back to a vanilla marriage, but that was a non-starter for both of us. We enjoyed the HW/cuck lifestyle too much. We established rules, I never dated anyone exclusively again and wound up having a stronger relationship with my hubby as a result. Not all aspects of the lifestyle are perfect, but trust in each other and good communication a key!
Wow, the way you explain it sounds if you have no remorse for leaving him in the first place, kinda messed up.

Back