Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not yet, but not for lack of trying. She has two regular bulls she fucks regularly. She makes a point of fucking them when she is ovulating but no luck yet. Lately she has been hinting that she may want to go on a vacation without me to see if that helps. I’m not sure how I feel about that but her happiness is so important to me, I would do anything for her. I know how important getting pregnant is for her, so I may agree to it. One of her bulls told me, he is more than willing to pay fir the vacation, but I’m don’t feel he should. I mean, he is doing all the work already

I guess I’ll keep you posted on how it goes

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
As a white sub that pretty much is the ultimate experience and fantasy for me💯😋

BustyHotwifeLu

can you elaborate, is it your wife who is against it or her lover? When I talked to my wife about it, she was apprehensive, but once we talked about what that meant to US, then she began to understand what it could do for outlet relationship. Communication is imperative

Indeed

One day will be me ( hopefully)
You mean you envision a future where you are in a relationship with a black man and the two of you were actively building a family of mixed children?

are you saying that you desire The bond and land and being connected to Black people through your children?

Many white people will not like that… And some Black people may not be comfortable with your decision…

Are you ready to join the ranks of white women who willingly give birth to, nursing and raising mixed children?

BustyHotwifeLu

can you elaborate, is it your wife who is against it or her lover? When I talked to my wife about it, she was apprehensive, but once we talked about what that meant to US, then she began to understand what it could do for outlet relationship. Communication is imperative
It isn’t something we have really spoken about. More of a very unspoken fetish on my behalf but one I’ve come to terms with.

I guess this is the final point of this fantasy?
I have accepted that if my wife and her lover wanted him to seed her then I would encourage it and would look forward to being present at her insemination by him.

Attachments

• FF60508B-FC63-4967-9F49-84DA3BC20B26.jpeg
    FF60508B-FC63-4967-9F49-84DA3BC20B26.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 524A48FB-0E92-4A1A-ABF2-2204B6AF4B7D.jpeg
    524A48FB-0E92-4A1A-ABF2-2204B6AF4B7D.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Back