Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much fun is it ..You get me pregnant. I ask you to paid baby support you don't paid. I take you to court they order you to paid you don't paid. The police pick you up and put you in jail back to court they tell you to paid you don't back to jail .. Sound like a lot of fun to me

Anyone is turned on by idea of gangbang and both hubby and wife have sperm im all holes?
Yes, I do.

DSCF5082.jpg

We would love for a powerful black man to empty his warm beautiful seed all over and inside my unprotected pussy. Omg makes me so wet thinking about it 🥰

View media item 451345
Wish you guys so much luck. I am on a "baby" app that helps couples meet breeders, but frankly 90% of the profiles are just looking for fantasy chat and are not serious about actual sperm donation and insemination.

Breed black now!!! End white supremacy!
Ok, you clearly were smoking something when you wrote that.
No, we want to END DISCRIMINATION!
Hopefully that includes racism, both ways. No more black and white
Dr. King talked about a world in which all people can live together in harmony. That means no more hate and fear of people that have different skin colors. End the Discrimination!

Also, this site is a celebration of women, lets keep it that way. Women should have less restrictions.

It totally turns me on to think about my wife being taken or submitting depending on point of view, to the point she gets pregnant. But, at our age, would not be thrilled to have another kiddo.
Knowing that my wife is fertile and been fuck by a big black cock who’s intention is to breed her is fucking amazing. Love the danger and humiliation if I have to explain to my family why we have a black babby

Back