Seduce me! Chicago

And what would you like? Dinner and a movie? both? Clubbing? I'm sure I could oblige and give you a night of pleasure the both of us won't forget.

Wow ... some modern women have some serious nerve. Seduce you? lol black men, We can do better. A woman like this should be cooking for the whole hood before she even gets spoken too. Fit, free, adult, black men ARE VERY RARE and should ONLY deal with women who are fit, feminine, friendly, and focused on you! We are less than 5% of the USA. And beautiful women all over the world want us. STOP SIMPIMG, ESPECIALLY for the bottom of the barrel. This woman should get 0 quality black cocks. Based on her body and approach. She does not value strong black men. we got better options!

Wow ... some modern women have some serious nerve. Seduce you? lol black men, We can do better. A woman like this should be cooking for the whole hood before she even gets spoken too. Fit, free, adult, black men ARE VERY RARE and should ONLY deal with women who are fit, feminine, friendly, and focused on you! We are less than 5% of the USA. And beautiful women all over the world want us. STOP SIMPIMG, ESPECIALLY for the bottom of the barrel. This woman should get 0 quality black cocks. Based on her body and approach. She does not value strong black men. we got better options!
Your right bro , your definitely right. Now I have fucked bbws , but yes we all can do better and keep in mind we are the prize.

Your right bro , your definitely right. Now I have fucked bbws , but yes we all can do better and keep in mind we are the prize.
I have fucked bbws as well. And they literally begged me to do so after sucking my dick and balls for an hour. But if they had demanded i seduced them from the jump i would have dismissed they ass faster than the speed of light. She dont realize she competing with single 18 and 19 year old bbws in better shape and willing to do more for less. Smh.

Back