Secual poem i wrote what fo you thinl?

Here is the poem i wrote called "beg for mercy" I don't get sick, just sick of the same old *******. Spit wicked rhymes, time to change up your game. Its so lame its a crying shame. I dont catch colds, just the rebounds from your break ups. You broke there heart but i broke there dirty kitty. Hey i admit I'm not rich but they did ******* on my money shot. It felt hot, deep in all the right spots. They screamed so loud, it tied there tongue in knots. They rolled there eyes so deep in the back of there heads that they were seeing spots for days. I'm more than a craze. I'll graze on there bush till i reach there sweet, creamy, gooey centers. Bent her over, anf we went rough like two dogs. Got, wild like hogs as she rode my huge log. She was out of breathe like she just jogged a mile. Put a smile on her face, stole her grace and innocents. You were a gent, and i was the badboy, she used up like a toy, till she gets all the joy she needs. If she bleeds, that's ok. Got her on her knees prayin to be gagged, next I'm gonna tag her best friend. I wont win till they all have gaping ass holes. And pussies filled with my cock. Im locked and loaded, and ready for war with her kitty. Beat it up till her holes beg for mercy!

Back