Secret fun in public places

Lost count of how many times I fucked my neighbors mom.. but playground at dark, beach parking lot at night from passenger side from the back, she’s sucked me up at my work parking lot fucked me in our parking lot of our complex outside of our houses bc my girl was home and her teenage boys were lol closed my work for half hr to fuck her inside it

played with hubby many times in public
but the most memorable was when I met a black guy we have been playing with by myself at a local state park by us
we were talking off and on and he wanted to meet with me by myself and wanted me to wear a short skirt w/o any panties and a sheer top I had showed him pics of previously so I did what he asked me to do
on the day we met it was in the early fall we both showed up and said our hellos and he said follow me so I followed him and he walked into the girls bathroom which was just off the parking lot
once he went in he pulled down his jogging pants and when I walked around the corner he was standing there with his pants down around his ankles and he told me to get down on my knees and to suck his bbc w/o using my hands
so I did what I was told as I sucked his bbc it started to grow and get even harder I sucked his bbc for awhile and then he told me to stand up and bend over the sink so I stood up and bent over the sink with my ass towards him and he walked up behind me and pulled me skirt up over my ass revealing I wasnt wearing any panties like he asked
he walked up behind me and spread my legs and took his bbc into his hand and rub the head on his hard bbc on my extremely wet pussy to wet his bbc and shoved his bbc into my ass and began to fuck my ass
he began to fuck my ass and I started to cum instintly he kept telling me how tight my ass was and I kept cumin as he kept fucking my ass he reached up and uncovered my big tits from under my sheer top and stared to pinch and pull my hard senitive nipples making me cum even harder
he continued to pound my ass and play with my tits and nipples making me scream and yell out in pleasure and after about 20 mins he told me he was going to fill my ass with his hot cum and I yelled to him to fill if and after a few more hard firm strokes he grunted and filled my ass full of his cum which set me over the edge and I squirted all over both of us
he pulled his still hard bbc out of my ass and told me to clean it off so I hurried up and turned around and sucked his bbc clean after a few minutes he told me to get up so I did and he pushed me up against the sink again and picked up my left leg and shoved his still hard bbc into my sloppy wet pussy and started to fuck my pussy making me cum instintly I was moaning feverishly he leaned down and started to suck and bit my hard senitive nipples making me yell out in pleasure he then started to pound my pussy harder and faster I couldnt stop cumin and I started to squirt again about 10 minutes later he told me he was gonna fill my pussy with his hot cum just like he did me ass I told yes give it to me again
he grunted again and filled my sloppy pussy with his hot cum he then pulled out of my swollen well fucked pussy and told me to clean his cock again so I got down on my knees and cleaned his bbc after I was done he pulled his pants back up and told me to stand up and walk back to our cars with my skirt up over my ass and to unbutton my top to expose my big beautiful tit so I did and we walked back to our cars and we both went home

and I also played with 2 co workers were I used to work with and the were both black but not at the same time and it was at work also
will give more on those if anyone wants to know more

but the most memorable was when I met a black guy we have been playing with by myself at a local state park by us
we were talking off and on and he wanted to meet with me by myself and wanted me to wear a short skirt w/o any panties and a sheer top I had showed him pics of previously so I did what he asked me to do
on the day we met it was in the early fall we both showed up and said our hellos and he said follow me so I followed him and he walked into the girls bathroom which was just off the parking lot
once he went in he pulled down his jogging pants and when I walked around the corner he was standing there with his pants down around his ankles and he told me to get down on my knees and to suck his bbc w/o using my hands
so I did what I was told as I sucked his bbc it started to grow and get even harder I sucked his bbc for awhile and then he told me to stand up and bend over the sink so I stood up and bent over the sink with my ass towards him and he walked up behind me and pulled me skirt up over my ass revealing I wasnt wearing any panties like he asked
he walked up behind me and spread my legs and took his bbc into his hand and rub the head on his hard bbc on my extremely wet pussy to wet his bbc and shoved his bbc into my ass and began to fuck my ass
he began to fuck my ass and I started to cum instintly he kept telling me how tight my ass was and I kept cumin as he kept fucking my ass he reached up and uncovered my big tits from under my sheer top and stared to pinch and pull my hard senitive nipples making me cum even harder
he continued to pound my ass and play with my tits and nipples making me scream and yell out in pleasure and after about 20 mins he told me he was going to fill my ass with his hot cum and I yelled to him to fill if and after a few more hard firm strokes he grunted and filled my ass full of his cum which set me over the edge and I squirted all over both of us
he pulled his still hard bbc out of my ass and told me to clean it off so I hurried up and turned around and sucked his bbc clean after a few minutes he told me to get up so I did and he pushed me up against the sink again and picked up my left leg and shoved his still hard bbc into my sloppy wet pussy and started to fuck my pussy making me cum instintly I was moaning feverishly he leaned down and started to suck and bit my hard senitive nipples making me yell out in pleasure he then started to pound my pussy harder and faster I couldnt stop cumin and I started to squirt again about 10 minutes later he told me he was gonna fill my pussy with his hot cum just like he did me ass I told yes give it to me again
he grunted again and filled my sloppy pussy with his hot cum he then pulled out of my swollen well fucked pussy and told me to clean his cock again so I got down on my knees and cleaned his bbc after I was done he pulled his pants back up and told me to stand up and walk back to our cars with my skirt up over my ass and to unbutton my top to expose my big beautiful tit so I did and we walked back to our cars and we both went home
fuck I hope hubby cleaned you up the true cuckold way when you got home

that is so hot hope hubby did the true cuckold act of licking you clean

Back