Seattle/Portland/Eugene bulls up for a hot fit wife?

gary21

Couple
Real Person
5854A619-6601-479E-9879-466DA0735731.jpg

Looking for 3+ fit/athletic straight BBC 24-50 for this nearly 6-foot hotwife in the I-5 corridor between Vancouver and Eugene, OR. Classy hotel room, but she'll dress like a whore. She's a submissive 3-hole slut and wants to be filmed taking it in all holes at the same time. A2M and rimming too. Swallows and eats creampies from both holes. Our gorgeous petite blonde friend will fluff and help hubby film. You may wear a mask or I will blur your face in post. An STD test within 7 days of the meetup (HIV, gon, syph, chla) and vaccination required -- don't bother responding if you're not prepared to show proof of both.

7"+ go to the top of the list.

View attachment 4092311

Looking for 3+ fit/athletic straight BBC 24-50 for this nearly 6-foot hotwife in the I-5 corridor between Vancouver and Eugene, OR. Classy hotel room, but she'll dress like a whore. She's a submissive 3-hole slut and wants to be filmed taking it in all holes at the same time. A2M and rimming too. Swallows and eats creampies from both holes. Our gorgeous petite blonde friend will fluff and help hubby film. You may wear a mask or I will blur your face in post. An STD test within 7 days of the meetup (HIV, gon, syph, chla) and vaccination required -- don't bother responding if you're not prepared to show proof of both.

glad to know that you are a 3hole slut and also classy high heels lady,best wishes to you and to your husby

View attachment 4092311

Next Friday night I’ll be flying into Seattle if you wanted to get together Friday/Saturday I’m free. Or possibly Sunday night. Whatever works

Back