Seattle PAWGS with Breeding Fantasy

Stellarhoney

Couple
Real Person
From
WA, US
I'm the slutwife of a kinky married queer couple and we are looking for a fun fwb. We have quite adventurous sex as is, but love the idea of having someone to text throughout the week to share that with, exchange pics, and maybe get some inspiration from. We are NOT currently looking for a quick hookup or one time thing when you're in town. We'd love to find a friend we can build a connection with and make the sex that much better.

More about us- I'm dominant toward my partner but hoping for a real man to take control once in a while. Want them to just watch and help out, maybe eat me out while you fuck me or take pics of the whole thing so we can share here. I love being held down, degraded, and have all the nasty things I love be pointed out. I'm a squirter and love to make a big mess.

Our ideal guy- 30-50yrs, masculine, strong and confident in bedroom, silly and friendly to add the everyone's comfort level, into PAWGS, breeding fantasy, dirty talk and rough sex. Talkative and can hold a conversation about sex as well as other subjects, enough energy to pursue what he wants...

Attachments

• PXL_20220117_192959083.jpg
    PXL_20220117_192959083.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 319
  • PXL_20220117_192918679.jpg
    PXL_20220117_192918679.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 317
  • PXL_20220117_192937648.jpg
    PXL_20220117_192937648.jpg
    863.7 KB · Views: 321
I'm the slutwife of a kinky married queer couple and we are looking for a fun fwb. We have quite adventurous sex as is, but love the idea of having someone to text throughout the week to share that with, exchange pics, and maybe get some inspiration from. We are NOT currently looking for a quick hookup or one time thing when you're in town. We'd love to find a friend we can build a connection with and make the sex that much better.

More about us- I'm dominant toward my partner but hoping for a real man to take control once in a while. Want them to just watch and help out, maybe eat me out while you fuck me or take pics of the whole thing so we can share here. I love being held down, degraded, and have all the nasty things I love be pointed out. I'm a squirter and love to make a big mess.

Our ideal guy- 30-50yrs, masculine, strong and confident in bedroom, silly and friendly to add the everyone's comfort level, into PAWGS, breeding fantasy, dirty talk and rough sex. Talkative and can hold a conversation about sex as well as other subjects, enough energy to pursue what he wants...
Super sexy read and would love to meet you both one of these days! 😍

Back